The CAVOMIT Holo@foil-122X2 electronic attachment is designed to fit on the Heidelberg GT press (34x46). It can be easily mounted on the machine for the on-site conversion of the platen press, without affecting its standard uses: ink-printing, die-cutting, embossing, numbering, creasing, punching etc. The functions of the letterpress are thus enhanced with foil stamping techniques, opening new markets with unlimited potential for creativity. The Holo@foil 122X2 attachment comes complete and ready for installation.lt consists of the following main parts:
1. Electrical board controlling the hot-stamping attachment and the machine.
2. Laptop with WINDOWS software for the data entry.
3. Foil-pull cylinders controlled by a stepper motor.
5. Foil feed axis.
6. Photoelectric sensor (one for each cylinder).
7. Optical fibre for hologram registration (one for each cylinder).
8. Multiple-axis system for external hologram registration (one for each cylinder).
P. PSYLLAKIS & Co CAVOMIT O.E
Hot Stamping & Hologram Printing Machinery
7 Dimokratias Av.,13451 Kamatero, Athens Greece
Tel: +30 210 2381949
Service +30 210 2320055
Fax: +30 210 2314499
Web Site: www.cavomit.gr